- General provisions
- The type of personal data processed, the purpose and scope of data collection
- Disclosure of personal data
- The right to control, access personal data and its correction
- „Cookies” files
- Final Provisions
- The Administrator of personal data collected via the Service https://estetio.pl is CHAPS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Katowice - West in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000555548, NIP [tax identification number]: 9542754869, REGON[statistical identification number: 361360210, share capital: 5000 zł, operating and service addess: ul. Konduktorska 33, 40-155 Katowice, e-mail address (email): [email protected], hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and which is also a "Service Provider".
- Personal data collected by the Administrator via the Service are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), called GDPR .
PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS. The Administrator processes the personal data of the Service Users https://estetio.pl in the case of:
- registration of the Account on the Service, in order to create an individual Account and manage this Account, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Regulations of the Service),
- placing an order for paid services on the Service based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the service sale agreement),
- subscribe to the Newsletter for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means. Personal data are processed after expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA. In case of:
Accounts, the Recipient provides:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress.
Newsletter The Recipient provides:
- e-mail adress.
The the order for a paid service on the Website The Recipient provide:
- The name and first and last name of the contact person,
- NIP [tax identification number],
- Phone number.
PERIOD OF ARCHIVE OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data of the Service Users are kept by the Administrator:
- if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that for the period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
- if the basis for the data processing is consent, until the consent is canceled, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which can be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
- When using the Service, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Recipient's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
- The Recipient may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they choose to click or other activities undertaken on the Service. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Administrator Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR which consists in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services..
- Providing personal data by the Recipient is voluntary.
- Personal data will also be processed in an automated way in the form of profiling, provided the Service Provider gives its consent based on Art. 6 (1) a) of the GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
- The Recipient has the right to object at any time to the processing of his data in the scope referred to in point 7 of this paragraph to provide information on the methods and scope of profiling personal data and the right to remove, reduce, correct, rectify and transfer to another data subject personal.
The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The personal data of the Recipients are provided to service providers used by the Administrator while maintaining the Service. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently determine the purposes and methods of their processing (Administrators).
- Transactional data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6 / A3, postal code: 80-387, KRS number : 0000227278. to the extent necessary to handle payment for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. The provision of data is voluntary and at the same time necessary for using the Service.
- Data may be transferred to User.com Sp. z o.o. with headquaters in Warsaw at ul. Grzybowska 87 postal code: 00-844, KRS number: 0000654981 to the extent necessary for handling sales and post-sales process including real time communication and providing support.
- The Customers' personal data is stored exclusively in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Legal basis for the Recipient's request:
- Access to data - art. 15 of the GDPR
- Rectification of data - art. 16 of the GDPR
- Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) - art. 17 of the GDPR
- Limitation of processing - art. 18 of the GDPR The Service Recipient has the right to demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data for a specified period of time or within a specified scope.
- Transfer of data - art. 20 of the GDPR. For this purpose, please contact the Administrator, giving the name and address of the entity to which the data is to be transferred and their scope. The transfer will take place in electronic form after the Recipient has confirmed the request.
- Opposition - art. 21 of the GDPR. The Recipient has the right to object to the processing of his data both in its entirety and in the scope indicated by him.
- Consent revocation- art. 7 3) of the GDPR Consent to data processing can be canceled at any time without giving a reason. The request may relate to the withdrawal of consent only for a specific purpose or all purposes of processing personal data.
In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to: [email protected] or send a request in writing to the following address: Konduktorska 33, 40-155 Katowice. In the above message, in a written or electronic form, please provide as much information as possible regarding the subject of the request, in particular, specify the entitlement, which the Recipient wishes to use, in accordance with point 2 of this paragraph and contact details. The information provided will significantly simplify and speed up the processing of the application by the Administrator.
In the event of the Client obtaining the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to meet it (point 6 of this paragraph) immediately, however not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet them within the next two months informing the Client within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension and its reasons.
If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") on the basis of. Art. 17 par, 1 and 2 of the GDPR does not apply to the extent to which processing is necessary for:
- using the right to freedom of expression and information,
- complying with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator belongs, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Administrator,
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with 9 par. 2 lit. h) and i) and art. 9 par. 3 of the GDPR,
- for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1 GDPR, as long as it is probable that the right referred to in para. 1 art. 17 of the GDPR, will prevent or seriously hinder the implementation of the purposes of such processing; or
- to establish, investigate or defend claims.
- The Administrator's Service uses "cookies" files.
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Service. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Service, and they also give the opportunity to compile general statistics of Service visits.
The Service uses two types of "cookie" files: "session" and "permanent".
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Recipient end device until they log out (leave the page).
- "Permanent" cookies are stored in the end-user device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the Recipient.
- The Administrator uses his own cookies in order to better understand how the Recipient interact with the content of the site. The files collect information about the method of using the Service by the Recipient, the type of Service from which the Recipient has been redirected and the number of visits and time of the Recipient's visit to the Service. This information does not record specific personal data of the Recipient, but it is used to compile statistics on the use of the Service.
- The Recipient has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Service Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the user's device of the Service. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and access this information.
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. .
- The Administrator shall make available appropriate technical measures to prevent the unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.